• Home
  • Industries
  • Certified Translation

Certified Translators

certified translators

Immigration offices, Government departments, Embassies, Courts, Universities and other statutory bodies require your documents to be translated and certified by a native translator. Lyric Labs has the resources to supply translations of your documents from our certified translators, and our legal experts have experience with all the legal terminology required for different countries as well as local knowledge for the government criteria for document submission.

Our translators have experience in translating all of the following documents:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Divorce Certificate
  • Judgment
  • Police Record
  • Power of Attorney
  • Will
  • Academic Degree
  • Diploma; University Transcript
  • Adoption Papers
  • Naturalization Papers
  • Immigration Documents
  • Dream Act Translation
  • Patents
  • Legal Contract
  • Court Documents
  • Any other official document that is requested by Consulates, Visa Offices, Embassies, Government bodies and local courts.

Please write to us for more information or order translation online

 Print  Email